Saturday, September 18, 2010

Fall into it all

Fall is approaching (although it doesn't feel like it here in Cincinnati where temperatures are still hovering in the high 80's and low 90's) and I am thinking carefully about the items I want to add to my wardrobe for the new season.  There are some trends I am really not into, one in particular being the high heeled lace-up boots - sorry, it wasn't a good look when Timberland made them and they were featured in rap videos, and it's still not a good look.  I have always been a very classic dresser in the fall - I am drawn to rich colors and soft, comforting fabrics.  This fall, I've found some beautiful pieces that I am really excited about - and most of them won't leave my bank account crying for mercy.  Below I've laid out a few things that have caught my eye.
Fall



What do you have your eye on for this fall?  Anything you are currently feeling like you NEED?
Longline Silk Top
$33 - forever21.com

Kimchi Blue Cutaway Cardigan Jacket
$58 - urbanoutfitters.com

Buffalo Chuck Shirt
$70 - jcrew.com

BDG Schoolboy Blazer
$78 - urbanoutfitters.com





Gap Always skinny cords
$60 - gap.com





Botkins Heels
$90 - aldoshoes.com





Large Canvas Bag
$25 - forever21.com





$28 - urbanoutfitters.com




3 comments:

  1. Love these! I just bought a blazer similar to that this week, although mine is a lighter orange color. I LOVE fall clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of your pieces as usual! I got a velvety blazer in a deep peach color at J. Crew and I am truly in love with it. The temps here have been unseasonably chilly so I've gotten to wear it a good few times already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been eyeing a sweater cape with some beautiful buttons, a ruffled purse, and a sweater dress! Sadly, it is in the 90's here too, so there is no chance I'll be wearing any of that any time soon.

    You chose beautiful, classic pieces as usual.

    ReplyDelete