Wednesday, December 7, 2011

12.7.2011

I'll be honest - I read a lot of blogs - and you know what I've learned from reading these fashion blogs and dressing myself since I started this little blog?  The majority of being "stylish" is the ability to create an interesting look and feel totally, 100%, confident in it.  If you don't believe you look great, no one else will.  Now that's not to say that you can wear a ridiculous outfit worthy of a "What Not To Wear" feature and because you're confident, people will think you look awesome;  it does mean that if you go a little off the reservation with an outfit - stripes + pattern + multiple colors - and you somehow managed to relate all of the pieces to each other to create a final look, all while LOVING it - other people will probably think you look pretty "stylish" and wonder how they can pull that off too.

Have no fear friends, for today, I have gone a little out in left field for you, so you don't have to.   Hope you enjoy!



5 comments:

  1. That's great advice! I really believe that. The colors you chose are great and I love the variety. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that outfit! Great advice too!
    www.styleisalwaysfashionable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Kelly and Kate - I think it is so important for women who enjoy fashion to really feel confident in their looks - it really opens the door to new and interesting creations!
    India - The clutch is to-die for, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so agree with you - If you're really feeling it, you will spread that positivity! :)

    LOVE this outfit. The pumpkin with the green look great together!

    ReplyDelete