Monday, June 28, 2010

Fourth of July!

For my American readers, the Independence day holiday is right around the corner.  I am so lucky to be able to celebrate this day with my closest friends + lovely boyfriend this year because I am flying back from Prague for the weekend!  If I had more time between now and the holiday, I would definitely be purchasing the simple red and white striped cotton dress from Aubin + Wills and pairing it with the navy basketweave clutch from Banana Republic.  I would keep things more neutral in the rest of the outfit by adding a knotted bracelet (for only 5 bucks!) and brown belt to cinch the waist of the flowy dress, as well as neutral (but still an interesting design) sandals.  For the guy - I love these brown Oakley sunglasses and the relatively affordable Timex watch.  The red,white, and blue dress shirt is also from Aubin + Wills and would look perfect paired with the navy shorts from J.Crew.  All together, these looks are patriotic while still looking casual and stylish for a weekend BBQ.  What are you planning to wear for your 4th of July plans?
4th of july
Silverdale Dress
49 GBP - aubinandwills.com


Steve Madden Sysco
$49 - piperlime.gap.com

 

Timex Core Camper
$40 - urbanoutfitters.com

 

Sailor Knot Bracelet
$5 - urbanoutfitters.com

 

BDG Waist Belt
$20 - urbanoutfitters.com

 

Ardingly Shirt
98 GBP - aubinandwills.com



Sun-faded Stanton short
$60 - jcrew.com



Nubuck Flip Flops
$38 - jcrew.com



Basketweave clutch
$60 - bananarepublic.gap.com



Men's Oakley Sunglasses
$140 - urbanoutfitters.com



1 comment: