Thursday, October 6, 2011

Thrifty Thursday: 10.06.2011

My lovelies, here is a southwestern, earth-toned look for your Thursday.  I am really liking this color palate right now, as the grey and brown hues are really perfect for the early transition into fall.  I admit, I included the dark, flared jeans in a recent post... and I don't like to repeat.... but they are such a steal and perfectly on-trend right now, so I am going to cram the idea into your brains until you take my advice and go to Old Navy and buy a pair :)

The whole look is available for a total of $140 !!! (and the shoes are only $11)!!!

One / Two / Three / Four / Five / Six / Seven

2 comments:

  1. YAY! Love it! My friend has those skinny flares and they look AMAZING on her! I am loving the jewelry, too. I've said it before and I'll say it again....I *need* a Forever 21!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kelly-perhaps a girls sopping trip is in order for us all!

    @Stylized-I am still trying to decide if I can get into the Southwestern look. I think if I were to try it, this piece would be a great one to start with because it is a classic shape.

    ReplyDelete