Thursday, October 13, 2011

Thrifty Thursday/Steal Her Style: 10.13.2011

It's a monumental day here at Stylized Existence... I've done the unthinkable (drum roll please)....... I have managed to combine a Thrifty Thursday and Steal Her Style post into one!

It all started yesterday, when I pinned this picture of Andy to my Style Pinboard.  She looks supremely chic here and I just couldn't stand to drool over the photo any longer without trying to attain the pieces needed to create the look.

The green skirt below is sold as a dress, but in this style, it could very easily be worn at the waist with the waist folded down to create the proper length.  The faux leather jacket is from Forever21, and the super chic lace up boots are from Target.  All in all, to steal Andy's style, you only have to spend $167!

3 comments:

  1. I am LOVING that jacket! What a find! Cute set, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bohemian look...plus moss green is one of my faves!

    I stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say hi! Come on over and follow Color Issue...its all about color inspiration!

    xoxo
    Aarean

    colorissue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look. :)

    ReplyDelete