Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A bit of reflection...

Within my second post on this blog, back in 2009 (can you believe it?), I wrote this:
Looking back, I feel really proud, as I really believe I have stayed true to what I wanted this blog to be.  I hope you have all enjoyed reading the blog over the years, and as I continue to improve and grow my business, I look forwarding to upping my standards and increasing the quality of my output to continually bring you the best version of my blog.  Thanks for sticking with me over the years, I can't wait to see what 2012 holds!

4 comments:

  1. So happy for you and PROUD of you! You are an inspiration and I hope you have an amazing 2012!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this!! So glad to have found your blog!! I think we both agree fashion is one of our passions ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Drew! I am so glad you found me, too!

    ReplyDelete