Monday, August 8, 2011

Steal Her Style

image via The Sartorialist

A bright and cheery look for your Summer Monday.  As usual, Scott Schuman took this gorgeous photo in Florence and I archived it, knowing it was a classic look that I'd love to recreate because it would be in style for decades.  I can see a woman from the 50's wearing this exact outfit (aside from the killer heels!).  The bright yellow and blue combination is stunning and perfect as the summer fades into fall.



One      Two      Three       Four(similar)     Five      Six      Seven

3 comments:

  1. The yellow is great. I am not sure I'd be able to pull it off with the blue though :-) Someday I'll take the plunge and try to colorblock...I swear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really loving yellows these days!
    xo
    alexa
    www.theshortandthesweetofit.com

    ReplyDelete