Thursday, August 11, 2011

Thrifty Thursday: 8.11.11

(And that includes the $14 nail polish ........ )

I am seriously feeling polka dots right now... I have about 75 polka dotted things saved to my Polyvore account, just screaming to be used in upcoming looks.  Today's look has a very retro feel to it with the cat eye sunglasses, the cigarette style pants and a sweet, layered blouse.  I would love to wear this for a Saturday of wandering around town - both stylish and comfortable - my kind of combo! 

3 comments:

  1. Love, love, love, looooove the polkadots! I was just admiring your polka dot set on Polyvore, only to see this tonight! Did you see the new Mad Men inspired line at Banana Republic? I drooled over their cigarette pants today only to see your much more affordable find. Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ali !!!! I love polka dots right now too. And I did see the Mad Men inspired line - looks GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, too, am a sucker for polka dots! Cute set, Lauren!

    ReplyDelete