Thursday, December 24, 2009

Thrifty Thursday - NYE Edition 2

Hey guys - a quick post from me today because I am getting ready to head to my sister's house to spend Christmas Eve with my family, but I put together another thrifty NYE outfit, in case last week's didn't float your boat.  This dark aqua dress is so pretty and unexpected.  I love the sparkly detail on the shoulders and pulled that dark grey shimmer into the shoes from Payless.  I picked some sparkly accessories to give the rest of the outfit some shimmer to go along with the shoulders on the dress, and a black shawl to keep you warm while traveling to your NYE party of choice.  One piece of advice - I would pick that dress up ASAP because I have a feeling it will sell out quickly!  Merry Christmas to everyone!

NYE 2



Items in this set:
Semi-Circle Shoulder Dress, $24.80, Forever21.com
Fioni - Lattice Chop-out Platform, $27, Payless.com
Envelope Clutch, $28, Urbanoutfitters.com
Dark Metal Knot Necklace, $7.80, Forever21.com
Leatherette Rose Studs, $6.80, Asos.com
Black Scarf, $10, Target.com
Total for outfit: $104

No comments:

Post a Comment