Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thrifty Thursday

I am super psyched that I checked our Forever21's jewelry stock today because, you guys (!!!!!!!!), I found the necklace below at Forever21 and it is only NINE DOLLARS! If you're an Anthropologie fan, you will know why I am so thrilled about the price - because Anthro sells a very similar necklace for $48!!!  This is really exciting to me (if you couldn't tell by the exclamation points and capitalization) and an amazing thrifty find.  Okay... I'll take a breather and move along to the rest of the outfit - so, I found this super cute skirt, also from Forever21 and I love all of the detail in the skirt - it really adds a luxury feel to this outfit.  The top is just a simple black tunic that I would tuck into the skirt.  It is the perfect simple complement to the skirt and a great backdrop to showcase the goooorg necklace.  I love these patent peep toes from Target, and right now they're on sale for 20 dollars, which is a pretty great price for these classic beauties.  The clutch is also patent and I found it at Payless.  Lastly, I found a silver and black ring to accessorize the outfit a tiny bit more, without taking away from the necklace. 

Holiday Party


If you like the necklace, snatch up all three colors before they sell out, because I have a feeling other thrifty shoppers will see these and die over the great price - also a great gift idea for your girlfriends!  Happy almost weekend, friends.


Items in this set:
Grommet Knit Top, $17.80, Forever21
Ruffle Drape Skirt,  $22.80, Forever21
Women's Mossimo® Vida Peep-Toe Pumps - Black Patent,  $19.99 (ON SALE!), Target
Olivia Bead Frame Ring, $5.80, Forever21
Payless ShoeSource - Accessories - Minicci - Callie Clutch, $14.99, Payless
Pear Shaped Collar Necklace, $8.80, Forever21
TOTAL COST OF OUTFIT: ~$90

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! And you are right about the necklace it is HOT and a great deal. I love it in the cream color.

    ReplyDelete