Friday, February 25, 2011

Guest Post on Sweet Little Thrills!

Today, I am lucky enough to be featured on an art + fashion + creativity blog Sweet Little Thrills!  Jackie often pulls together Color Palettes based on inspiring photographs that she finds.  She was kind enough to give me a few of her color palettes to choose from so that I could create an outfit based around the unique combination of colors.  I chose this color palette and created a soft, romantic, work-appropriate look.  Please stop on over to Jackie's blog and check out what I created!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for creating an amazing outfit (and making me want each and every piece!) for the guest post -- so happy to have you over at SLT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a great palette! and I LOVE the outfit you created from it!

    ReplyDelete