Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Thrifty Thursday 2.24.11

I am starting to seriously feel the effects of this seemingly unending winter: sick of the grey skies, the cold wind, and feeling like all I can wear is dark colors --  I am really longing for sunshine, longer days, and tanned skin.  I am starting to look for pieces to add to my spring and summer wardrobe, but since we recently purchased a home, I am trying to stretch my budget as far as possible.  Luckily, this entire outfit is only $94 with skinny jeans and $110 with the straight leg jeans (both of which I already have - instant money saver!).... and that has me feeling happier already. 


Thrifty Thursday 2.24


Click the photos below to take you directly to the site!

2 comments:

  1. I completely agree! I am in NC so I am lucky to have had 60 degree weather this last week!

    I will always and forever love that color combination! It screams spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am about *this* close to buying that amazing top! Love the look, so springy + gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete