Friday, February 25, 2011

Weekend Look: Shorts + Stripes

I've never been much of a fan of shorts - always felt a bit self conscious in them (even though I self-admittedly have twig legs) and I always hated when my legs would stick to seats in the sweltering heat of summer.  Shorts in cold temps with opaque tights, on the other hand, is something I could definitely get down with.  I would have no issues pairing a cute pair of blousy shorts with tights and a killer pair of booties for an upcoming weekend look.  Here's what I wish I was wearing this weekend:

2.25.11


What are you planning on wearing this weekend {or wishing you were wearing}??

2 comments:

  1. I have so much trouble combining a jacket with casual (non work) outfits. I always feel mismatched. Thanks for a new look at how to wear a jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alison! Blazers are really good for day-to-day, even out of the office. When you pair them with dressier pieces it helps make it appropriate for daytime, too!

    ReplyDelete