Sunday, February 13, 2011

NY/LA V-Day

Mushy but true, in our house we tell each other how much we love one another and do special things for each other often enough that Valentine's day is just another day to us, but I couldn't help but think about what I'd wear if I was having a special day with my Honey in New York or LA.  Southern California was lucky enough to experience bathing suit weather over the weekend, so I'd seek out this classic pink and cream polka dot bikini and hit the beach with my main squeeze.  If I were in New York, I'm sure we'd make dinner plans for somewhere we've *always* wanted to try, and I'd do my best to look effortlessly sultry with the help of some lace and racy red nails.

Whatever your plans are, I hope you have a lovely Valentine's Day with the ones you love!

Valentines day coasts
New York

Los Angeles
6. Basic French Terry Sweatshirt - Forever21, $13

1 comment:

  1. I'm in love with both sets! Get it? Love? Valentine's Day? ;-) Thanks for more beautiful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete