Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Seeking out the Perfect Trench

It was pouring here yesterday, and as I hurriedly made my way through the work parking lot, while dodging ankle-deep puddles and seeing my winter wool coat get soggier by the second, I wished I had purchased a classic ( + classy) trench coat for days like these.  





 Trench coats will be in style forever so if you've got the money for it, do yourself a favor and pick up the mother-of-all trenches, this sexy Burberry number.















If you're on a more realistic budget and would have to give up food for months (years!?) to afford that, here are some more choices for a variety of budgets:


Trenches


And while we're at it, here are some awesome umbrellas to help you battle the storm in style:
Umbrellas
Happy Tuesday!

4 comments:

  1. You are so right! This is a MUST have...so why don't I have one? :-D On my birthday wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes yes yes! Mine is pale lavender tiny plaid from The Limited and I am so in love with it. Two years and more compliments than I can count.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness, i'm absolutely loving the trench all the way on the right in the top row! what a gorgeous color and silhouette!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gloria - isn't it beautiful?? I think it was my favorite of the bunch too!

    ReplyDelete